12/29 は Introduction to OpenMP: 05 Module 3 - YouTube から。
12/30は Introduction to OpenMP: 11 part 1 Module 6 - YouTube から予定。
- memory that you can manage
- divide (memory or processing power) between a number of tasks by allocating segments of it to each task in turn.
- to arrange a situation or event, or arrange for something to happen, using clever planning
- to invent and/or make a device or other object in a clever and possibly unusual way
-in the thick of sth
- in the most active or dangerous part of a particular situation or activity